14 May 2009

Musings, Part V

- I think I might want to see this movie now...Tarantino's 'Inglourious Basterds'- A 'Bunch of Guys on a Mission' Movie. And really, if I'm going to sit through Brad Pitt, I prefer him when he's a touched unhinged, like in the Ocean's trilogy. That's the Brad Pitt I can stand.
- Oh, Bonnie and Clyde. Fun times. Who knew people were so into you? Yeah, a lot of people I guess.
Bonnie and Clyde, America's Deadly Sweethearts, 75 Years Later.
- I seem to write about space a lot, maybe because it's just that time of year, what with the movie and all. Anyway, funny book titles really can help:
The Universe and Its Mysteries - To Go. The book title is You Are Here: A Portable History of the Universe.
- I admit I play the Sims. I haven't for ages but only because I'm worried about space on the computer and the game running slow. However, when I get my new one, I'm definitely getting Sims 3.
Making Sims Into Neighbors You Can Relate To.
- It's amazing how many male politicians can be absolute scumbags in their personal lives:
The battle of the Berlusconis. Cheating is inexcusable. Period.
- On a lighter note, Ewan McGregor is perhaps the very definition of a Father-what-a-waste, thankfully he's just playing one.
Ewan McGregor on the Vatican, Kilts & His Accent.

No comments: