19 February 2007

Feeling...Meh?

I mean, I had a good weekend. I went down...up and over, to Trafalgar Square and Chinatown for the Chinese New Year celebration (pretty crazy with people by the way) and that was cool... But I did some research this morning because I was curious...I recently discovered the Panic! At The Disco music videos, having discovered the music a few months back, via YouTube and so I wanted to know who was in the band, I mean, I know who's in OK Go and all... So, I googled and found that 3/4ths of the band is younger than me! That's never happened before, except for sugary pop female singers who don't count. Not people with talent! I'm not sure how I feel about this. Only one of the guys is older than me, and he was only born in 1985. The guitarist, and lyricist, is exactly 3 months younger than me. This is really weird. I'm not sure I'm okay with this. Comparitively they've done more with their lives than I have at this point. Though that was going to be a given as I'm on the education route (which I'm totally okay with) and then into public service but still...I wasn't really presented with glaring evidence before. And it's weird to be the same age as internationally known groups. Another thing that I'm not used to. People are supposed to be older than me, generally anyway. I suppose I must face the fact that at the end of May I will be 21, not that the perks matter to me, but still...I'm graduating next year (eek by the way)...and I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with all of this. It just needed to be said. So, I'll just sit here in the New Hunt's House library, slightly freaking out. *shrug*

No comments: