21 April 2006

After this Semester is over...

After this semester is over I shall:
> Have a couple weeks off before having to start work.
> Have to work for the summer at the County Courthouse, Small Claims/County Civil division until August 11th. Thus having to be around the most bitter old woman I have ever had the displeasure to meet. She just sucks the...light out of anything and everything.
> Have to go back to filing my life away for the summer
> Have only a couple months to get things in order for the next year
> Have only a couple months until I go to Brussels, Belgium for the Fall semester!!

I got in! Brussels Enclave: European Union program, Fall 2006!!! I'm so excited. I get an internship (hopefully someplace cool), a homestay so I can experience the culture hands on, and many academic field trips. I can't wait. This'll be my primary medium for communication with everyone still in the US, so expect many updates. :) Now I just have to survive the rest of the year!

No comments: